Vleuten, Utrecht

27 april 2016 i send money to worldremit compony name for my family in philippines for paying hospital bill because she's sick.

and i transfer money via world remit but couse me a lot of problem.

i have to cancelled my transaction to them. And they told me after contacting the 1000 time and email them 1000 time that i get refund in my account with in 2 /3 working days.

But is very sad until now i still don't have my money in my bank account that i really need to send to my family and that is big amount 1500 euro! i was so afraid what happening to my money! i tried to called the no one pick up! they reply only in email but they said that they get technical problem to send my money back! they have a lot of excuses,

please someone give me tip what i'm going to do this compony they are legitimate how can i sue them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of world remit money transfer. World Remit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned world remit money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Remit.

Had an Experience with World Remit?

Comments

Backa, Vastra Gotaland, Sweden #1184076

Hi Did you get back your money. I have the same problem.